Saturday, January 24, 2009

Somebody has to say it.

Photobucket


First of all, let me ask you a question....what is "the truth"?

think of your response real hard.

whatever you just thought of, your wrong.

Because in society today, no one fuckin tells the truth anymore, and thats just how we live. Lying is a part of life and people need to deal with it. For my first example, lets take a look into relationships. If a girl ask a guy if she looks nice, what is he supposed to say? 9 out of 10 times he will say she looks nice even though she may look like a baby prostitute. Now ladies, do you want the truth or do you want us to lie? You have to explain these things to us because we just don't understand you. My philosophy in relationships is to tell a guy/girl this, "You don't have to tell me everything, just don't lie to me." So that way if a guy cheats on a girl, he does not have to tell her unless she asks. And if she wants the truth on how she looks, the guy can finally tell her what he thinks. Now a second example would be something like lying to gain power. And this example falls into the category of presidential elections. How can people seriously believe that every fuckin word that comes out of a presidents mouth is for real? Seeing as though I was pro-McCain, lets rat on Obama. How could a predidential elect like this man have no idea that his aunt has been an illegal immigrant for over 5 years? Mmmm?
There are just so many people in this world that lie its unfathomable. So everybody does it, whether its a little white lie, or a lie to an entire country. We have to deal with it, and somebody had to say something about it. Don't agree with me? I don't care, I'm right so deal with it.

1 comment:

  1. Sir, congrats on making a fine post. My favorite part was "baby prostitutes."

    ReplyDelete